MSN is one of a famous and prominent mailing service company that offers numerous features around the globe. The services of MSN email has been used by millions of users worldwide as it is highly affordable and user-friendly. MSN customers can avail their services on multiple devices but unfortunately, many users face difficulty in accessing MSN service over iPad. In this blog, we will let our readers know the process to setup MSN email on the iPad. If MSN users encounter any kind of tech trouble – get in touch with the MSN Helpline Number now for instant help.
Procedure to Setup MSN Email on iPad
Checkout the steps given below to setup the MSN email account on the iPad: -
- Open the iPad device.
- Navigate to the “Settings”
- Tap on the “Accounts” icon => “Add Accounts”
- Choose the “Others”
- Tap on the “Add Mail Account”
- Type all the MSN account credentials such as email address, username, password, and description in the required section. Later, tap on the “Next”
- In the “Incoming Mail Server” tab, select the ‘POP3’ & type the given details below.
Hostname – pop3.live.com
MSN email account username & password
- Save the entry.
- Ensure that the SSL must be none & server port is 25.
- Tap on the “Done” icon and later, follow the instructions given on the screen.
For any MSN Mail Problems, MSN customers/clients can connect with the MSN helpdesk immediately. MSN Customer Support team endows assistance for various other tech glitches associated with MSN email account.
Here, we mentioned some of those troubles for which MSN Support provide help are given below: -
- MSN Email Login Problem
- SMTP & POP Sever Settings
- SMTP & POP Error
- Reset MSN Password
- MSN Password Recovery Help
- MSN Email Attachment Trouble
- Data & Contact Import and Export
- Spam & Junk Email Issue
- Unable to Send Emails
In case, you are looking for seamless help for the MSN email discrepancies, we advice MSN users to dial the MSN Helpline Number for quick solution. Our certified & authorized team of pro technicians and engineers gather to work on MSN customer issue and deliver optimum level solution as soon as possible.