Outlook email service is one of a famous client application around the world. It comprises of numerous advantageous features such as tasks, appointments, messages, etc. At times, Outlook users encounter trouble while accessing the Outlook account in loading that usually appear with a message “Processing”. There are several reasons due to which this problem may arise and Outlook users can apply various resolving steps to make the Outlook application working again. In this informative blog, we are going to discuss about the fixation ways to fix the Outlook 2016 common problems. If Outlook customers need instant help for this – we suggest them to connect with the Outlook Helpline Number USA.
List of Outlook Problems
Here are some of the points where Outlook user may face problem in Windows 10:-
- Outlook application get stuck while opening; showing “Processing”
- Outlook Reinstalling Office.
- Outlook Data Files.
- Create a New Outlook Profile.
Checkout the systematic step to resolve the above-shown tech hiccups with swiftly: -
- Outlook application get stuck while opening; showing “Processing” message
In this scenario, Outlook customers suppose to close the application and re-launch it in the safe mode. Later, simply follow the steps shown below: -
- Press the “Windows+R” key to access the “Run”
- In the safe mode, type the command ‘outlook.exe/safe’. Later, tap on the “Enter”
- Hit on the “OK”
- Shut-down the Outlook (Safe Mode) app.
Once Outlook user’s performance above-shown steps accurately, launch the Outlook app one more time. The user will no longer see the “Processing” message ever again.
Note: If you are suffering from any trouble related to AOL – users can reach the AOL experts at Outlook Support Phone Number.
- Outlook Reinstalling Office
It happens that Outlook stops working or responding. This tech glitch is related to installation. But with the in-build repair utility in the Office, Outlook users can resolve the problem.
To fix the installation, shut-down the running Office app and follow the steps shown below: -
- Click on the “Settings”
- Select the “Apps”
- Choose the “Apps & features”
- Click on the ‘Office installation’.
Point to Remember: Depending upon the edition of Office, the name of the installation will be little bit different.
- Hit on the “Modify”
- Choose any of the one option: -
- Quick Repair
- Online Repair (recommended)
- Finally, hit on the “Repair”
Utilize the above-shown steps to fix the Outlook mail issues...! If any problem persists, you should contact the Microsoft Technicians at Outlook Helpline Number USA.